QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
The Legend of Ricky Bobby
...
So yesterday I got really tired of not being able to see and took a trip over to the local LensCrafters and got me some brand spankin' new contact lenses. They're comfortable - I have no problems at all with wanting to tear my eyeballs out with a butcher knife like I was afraid I would want to do, but I'm still not sure if the vision correction is right yet. I can see close up a lot better, but not quiet as good as with my glasses. And my distance vision I believe may not be as good as it was without glasses at all. Maybe I just need to get used to them, or maybe the eye doctor is full of shit and these aren't correct either. I guess only time will tell.

I'm completely dragging ass today. I feel somewhat like I could hurl up some of that disgusting popcorn I ate last night at the movies. We went to see Talladega Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby last night. It was amusing, but no Anchorman. But, then again, the first time I saw Anchorman I hated it. Second time I saw it I thought it was ok. Third time I saw it I found it hilariously funny, fourth time I saw it I decided it's pure genius. So, maybe by the fourth time I see Ricky Bobby I'll have a different opinion - but I doubt it. It was extremely amusing, but, then again, Will Farrell doesn't have to do a damned thing but stand there with a stupid look on his face and I'm rolling on the floor laughing my pathetic ass off. Don't get me wrong, I did like the movie. I just need to see it a few more times, memorize the dialog, then I'll probably love it.



Shake N Bake

I just looked at the schedule and my boss is going to be out until at least 1:00pm at his wife's farm *bonus*. My boss' wife runs this really cool fall festival called The Pumpkin Patch out in Bumblefuck, Illinois. She works her ass off from March through October 31st then works in our office the other portion of her year, during which she completely forgets how we do everything here and we have to retrain her. Not a big deal, but it can be a pain in the ass sometimes. And there was a note on my desk from my boss when I got in this morning saying, "Your skank bitch co-worker won't be in until about 10:00. She's got kid stuff to do.". Ok, that wasn't word for word, but if I woulda been writing it that's pretty much what it woulda said. Although, she isn't really a skank but the bitch part is true enough - some days. But, then again, who isn't?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates