QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 04, 2006
I Can't Believe This Day!
...
So, I was driving into work today and I couldn't fucking believe it. This is going to completely blow your mind away. I still can't believe it myself. Wait till you hear this.....

It was a perfect morning. Seriously. I know!!! Anyway, I got up - even left the house a little bit later than usual AND I had to stop for gas. Recipe for disaster right? WRONG!! The weather is gorgeous - perfect temperature. I get to the gas station and *ohmyfuckinggod* there's no line! I pump my gas, used my ATM card so I didn't even have to go in and deal with the slowassbitchesinthegasstationfromhell, and I was outta there. I even made the green light right outside of the station. The traffic was non-existent. I actually made it to work in 25 minutes!! I was even 7 minutes early today. Unfucking real.

It might actually turn out to be a nice day!! It's a Friday, which means we'll be slower than shit today and I can play on the boards all day.

I do have a very busy weekend coming up, but that's okay. I love busy weekends!! A friend of my husbands is moving out of state so we're meeting up with him for a little bit tonight, then heading over to see the Singer Chick sing her ass off. Then Saturday I'm going over to see Kim at the animal shelter for their bake sale (I even made homemade peanut butter cups for the sale), then meeting up tomorrow night with Singer Chick and Bass Player Guy (her husband - and it's not a fancy name I made up there - his name actually IS Guy) and going out on a boat ride in Lake Geneva. Then Sunday, I dunno - probably time for me and the hubby to spend some *cough*qualitytime*cough* together. Actually, whenever we spend time together it's quality time (awwwwwww...I feel all soft and mushy today).


So, now that I've filled my new cyber stalker full of erroneous information that will be helpful later in the movie and she now knows my every move this weekend, I should probably spend this morning pretending to work and, who knows, it's such a beautiful day I might actually get some done. But we all know that SOMETHING will happen today to ruin my sweet as silk outlook. When it happens, I'll let you know.

Have a nice weekend asstrouts!!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates