QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Driving Lesson Number 1
...
MERGING

"The merging rules formalize what many drivers do as common sense. When two lines of traffic merge, you must give way to any vehicle that is ahead of your vehicle. A line of traffic generally means where two adjacent rows of vehicles do not have a lane separation line between them (that is no marked lanes). If you are driving in a marked lane and your lane comes to a distinct end, you must give way to other traffic already in the lane you are moving to. It is recommended that drivers who merge onto a freeway build up speed to match that of the traffic already on the freeway. In most cases this enables a driver to find a safe gap in the traffic and then change lanes into it."

I want everybody to read that, memorize that, live by that or I'll kill you by that. And that includes YOU Miss IThinkIOwnTheRoadInMyBigFuckingWhiteCadilacEscaladeBitch that almost hit me this morning. People, if you're in a lane that is ending and you're given 3 warnings TELLING you that the lane is ending, maybe at some point you should be looking to merge over? Like, immediately after the first warning? Fucking morons. It's not like it's a four lane road where I could move into another lane either. It's a two lane road and this stupid fucking choade (is that right Bitsy?) that did this almost pushed me into oncoming traffic before I noticed her big white ass was about 3 inches from my passenger side door - and showing no signs of stopping. So, it was me that had to slam on my brakes and almost kill myself.

Yes, I'm grouchy today. Remember my earlier entry about the IT stuff? Yea, I know, you don't memorize my blog. Anyway, I have a teleconference meeting to discuss that stuff today and I really don't want to discuss it with them. Just leave us alone and let us work! If you really want to help us, why don't you figure out how to make that stupid program you wrote for quoting new business sharable between all of us in the office? Wouldn't THAT make sense? Of course not. You already control that, we're already using it because we have to so why make it work? I think they must be stealing programmers from Microsoft.

And, we were without power again last night. Two nights in a row. You know how fucking boring it is without power? I was subjected to playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire - on my cell phone for fucks sake.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:26 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I swear, I think people get their driver's licenses from a "cracker jack" box.

    Didn't these people learn in driver's school/driver's training..the ZIPPER effect.

    Let one car in, next car goes behind, etc.

    It's not like your car blends in with the road, hello...it's bright yellow.

    Stupid Escalade BITCH.

    WE HATE PEOPLE.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates