QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Kohl's Sucks Ass
...
Last night was an extreme night for boredom at The Weber House. The Husband wanted to go get some new workpants, since he's worn out all but one pair and if he wears his good jeans to work we'll be reading his obituary here instead of my blog. You don't wear $100 jeans to work when you're an heavy equipment operator. Enough said.

So, we go out to Kohls. Now, I know a lot of you out there love this place, and I tried to love it just like you do last night. For the millionth time I've been in Kohls I have discovered why I can't stand the place. I try to find a bra - good luck trying to find a 32 band in any bras they sell there. I asked the sales girl and she told me that the only 32 band that they carry are in A cups and some B cups, but they mostly start at 34. What a crock of shit. So, I decide to look at some tops. Now, I'm telling you, their merchandise all looks like it could stand one, maybe two washings at best before the thing becomes a dishrag. And everything is ill-fitting. I tried on two tops - one was a small, the other a medium. Same manufacturer too. The small was too big and the medium was too small. Fuck it. I give up.

My husband did find a good deal on some cheap jeans for work though. They're really cheesy and I told him if he ever wears them out in public I will immediately pretend I have no idea who he is. I sometimes do that anyway, just to see what he'll do. And they were only $14.99! And he got a cool T-Shirt to boot. Now, why is it at Kohl's the guys stuff and the kids stuff all look ok, but women's - they all look like you're shopping to go to a ho-down. Yeeee Haw.


When we got back home The Husband had to work on some acoustic songs he's writing. They have a rather big show coming up in August and The Husband is doing a solo acoustic set. And he doesn't want to suck so I told him to go ahead and work while I have a couple drinks and make dinner. We ate AND IT WAS GOOOOOD!!.

I decided now is the time to finally get the last 2 courses and final review done for the fucking completely stupid defensive driving course. Of course, I had about 3 drinks in me so I'm feeling no pain at all and decide to just get it all over with, finish the courses, and take the fucked up test. The test was 25 questions, and you had to score at least a 75% to pass. Suffice it to say I wound up with a score of 80%, getting 20 out of 25 questions correctly.

I say not bad for somebody who didn't pay attention at all during the online class and was stoned and had been drinking during the test. Hoooray for Traffic Safety School!! Made me want to jump right into my car and go for a drunk drive! But, I refrained.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Suzie: I hear you about bras - I, too, am a 32 (but only a B now). I cannot find a bra to save your soul in any store. I finally ordered 2 strapless from VS that I really like. But every other one that I tried to order did not have a 32B left or did not come in that size. WTF - I know a lot smaller young ladies than I am so what the hell do they do?????

    The Husband likes Kohl's. If find it is a "hit and miss". Tried on a cute halter top with matching skirt. Both pieces were small (don't carry XS in anything). Top was too big, bottom was OK but not great. Don't feel like spending more $$$ for a seamstress to tailor it.

    Just got my dress from White House/Black Market for the class reunion this weekend. It is so cute - but, I have not tried it on yet. That is how I am - I procrastinate when trying on clothes. I "eyeball" it and go from there. If it doesn't fit - I will have to go to plan B.

    Have a great Tuesday - I have an Annual Meeting Luncheon that I am in charge of so today will be BUSY!
    Cheryl

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    First thing I do when I mail order something and the package arrives - I try it on!!

    Yea, I know what you're saying about 32's. I'm pretty sure I need a 32D. 34C's fit good in the cup, but I have them on the tightest hook and they still aren't very snug. So, the sister to the 34C is the 32D so we'll see. I believe that a 32C cup will be too small (actually, a 34C cup is bigger than a 32C - and a 36C is a bigger cup than a 34C. But, the 32D cup is the same as a 34C cup, and a 34D cup is the same cup size as a 36C).

    But, I can't find anyplace to try a 32D ON!!! I'm hoping that VS sells some in that size in their store. I really don't want to order one then find out is doesn't fit.

    I hate bra shopping.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally hear you! 32D - probably nearly impossible to find. Maybe call your drs. office and ask the receptionist or nurse. I'm sure since that is the line of work they are in, they may know of a good place to look for bras (have you tried Frederick's of Hollywood yet).

    Yep, I knew about that "sizing issue" that you were describing (32D same as cup size of 34C, etc.).

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It works the other way, too, with bras. I have wide ribs and small titties, so I need a 38A.

    VS doesn't carry those at all. When I do find them - last time was at JC Penney - they're always just plain white, ugly, and excessively padded. What the hell? I look like a 14 year old who is stuffing.

    But at least I can just go without if I have too much trouble finding a bra. D-cups don't have that option.

    WTF? Do they just make ALL the bras in 36C and tell the rest of us to go to hell?

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:02:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I think so lemon. I know what you mean. But, I think as you lose weight your band size should go down so maybe once you hit goal it will be easier to find a good fitting bra? I dunno.

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems as though you can never find the size YOU need, period. I am a 36C and have a really hard time finding them in the store sometimes. I can find 36B and plenty of 34s and 40+, but not 36C. Same goes for pants and shirts. I am in a 12 pants and Medium shirt. I can always find a ton of smaller sizes especially. Now, when I'm done losing weight, then I will have a hard time finding the small sizes. You can't win!

     
  • At Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates