QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, July 20, 2006
My Hair Hurts
.....
I really don't want to blog today.

As a matter of fact, I don't want to do much of anything today. I'm exhausted. And I mean that in a my legs, arms, face, and even my hair ache today kinda way. I think it started out when I woke up at about 5am without power. One good thing about waking up at 5am without power is that I didn't miss the alarm. But that's about it's only redeeming quality.

I wound up getting up at 6, got in the shower, and as soon as I got out of the shower the power went out again. Great. So, I just leave my hair wet, throw on some clothes, and walk out the door at about 6:15. I normally don't leave the house until 6:45 to 7:00, but I know today, with this fucked up weather, that it's going to take a lot longer to get there, plus I have to get gas.

First thing I notice as I pull out of the driveway is that my cell phone is almost out of power. And I don't have a car charger or any other kind of charging device at work. So, I turn around and get a charger. Then I have to go to the ATM to get money so I can get gas. Ok, that turns out okay, no drama there. Go to get gas. First pump I pull up to is out of order, but the out of order sign must have fallen off because there's no indication at all that this fucking thing doesn't work. So, I have to pull around to a different pump. This pump won't keep pumping unless you sit and hold the fucking thing so I have to stand, in the rain, pumping this fucking gas at a whopping $3.25 a gallon. Fuck!! I go inside to pay and I bang my knee on this stupid ass planter thing they have right by the fucking door. Fucktards. Move the fucking thing before somebody (namely, me) kills themselves.


Then I get the great, joyous ride to work in the storm *yay*. I can't wait. Lights are out everywhere, people are driving like complete assclowns. Suffice it to say that it took me an hour and 45 minutes to drive 14.5 miles.

Then this afternoon I have the joyous, wonderful experience of going back to my boobie doctor for my 3 month checkup. Wow, it's been three months already? Well, not quite, but very very close.

And you guys wonder why I'm so cranky all the time.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:17 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates