QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, July 13, 2006
I'm Sick....Leave me ALONE!!

That's what I plan to say to anybody that tries to speak to me today. I woke up at about 3am, heaving my guts out. I think it was the chicken I made last night because my husband is sick too. And, yes, I washed my stinking hands before handling the chicken! It was definately cooked all the way through too. Who knows. Fucking chicken.

Anyway, I'm only here in the office this morning to get any critical things off my desk before I go home, take some drugs, and pass out. In that order. I still can't believe I got my pukey ass up this morning and actually made it into work at all. That wouldn't have happened 5 years ago. 5 years ago they would have been lucky if I came into work at all. Ever. Of course, I had a job where I could work from home. Fuck, I miss that job. Too bad I got laid off. Ah, well, that's life.

Ok, I'm getting this shit done so I can get the fuck outta here.

Peace!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates