QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, July 06, 2006
And the Asshole Driver of the Week Award Goes To….

Let me start out first by saying that I’m not a racist person by nature. I hate everybody equally and race has absolutely nothing to do with it. However. Sometimes, a sterotype is a stereotype for a reason.

And I’ll start by saying this is more true with blonde women than anything. We do meet up to the stereotypical hype more often than not. We have tried the old “artificial intelligence” method by which we darken our hair to brunette. But, the blonde roots will always rear their ugly heads at the most inopportune times. No, I’m not a natural blonde but I have been a blonde for over 10 years so I think that officially makes me a member of their unofficial club.

Today, I saw another instance where a sterotype proved itself to be true. And I know this is going to get me into so much trouble that I’m not sure if I should even continue…..oh, what the fuck. What do I care what you think? There’s a group of a certain Asian persuasion that simply can’t drive. And, for the sake of this blog I will simply refer to them as dumbfuckdriversfromhell. We all know who they are and they are absolutely the worst menace to modern driving society. They rate lower than the blonde cell phone driver – and that’s saying a hell of a lot.

There’s a stop light right by where I work. If you’re traveling southbound through this light there is a little side street immediately to your left that I and other people need to turn onto because we’re all very anxious to get to work and could never imagine being late. There are office buildings, a day care, a Firestone auto center (that will fuck you – but that’s another story) and other business type places. Sometimes it’s a little hard to make that left onto this street because it’s a very high traffic four lane road that you’re turning from. If you’re traveling northbound on this 4 lane road it backs up at the light and means that the little street is almost always blocked. Today, there were two cars waiting to turn left at this little street (me included) and one car wanting to turn left out of the little street. So, you generally have wait until the traffic backs up and somebody will always stop right before the street and allow us to proceed. Well, today, there was a certain dumbfuckdriverfromhell in a minivan no less that decided it was ok to just STOP in the middle of the intersection and wait there for the light. Inconsiderate FUCK!! And I see her because I’m just sitting there right in front of her waiting for her to move her fucking ass so I can turn and she’s just laughing and singing to the radio oblivious to anything that is around her at all. So I sit….and I sit….and I wait. Light turns green. But, now you have to wait for the light to turn red again so the traffic can build up so somebody that is NOT a dumbfuckdriverfromhell will stop and allow you to turn.

But, on the other hand, I’m not sure if it’s a dumbfuckdriverfromhell thing or a minivan thing. Because, well, let’s be honest. Minivan drivers are even worse than dumbfuckdriversfromhell. But, when you have a dumbfuckdriverfromhell, in a minivan, talking on a cell phone with blonde hair? Get the fuck out of the way.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:25 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Friday, July 07, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First, I love your blog. Second, just thank your lucky stars that you don't live in Boston and have to navigate these streets. We have THE WORST dumbfuckdriversfromhell.

     
  • At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Couldn't agree with you more. Drivers in Sacramento are horrible. We have a motto at my office..."We hate people" and that goes for all people.

    I love your blog and keep it coming. You crack me up.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates