QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Saturday, June 24, 2006
Old Rockstars Don't Die, They Just Smell That Way

Outdoor fesitvals are the best. Stupid cheesy rides, semi-cold beer, greesy food, all horribly priced...but, oh the fun of people watching. If there's a freak within a 20 mile radius, he's there. But, it does makes sense. It's a carnival, after all.

And the bands that you hear at these festivals - must be the final resting place of dead 80's rockstars all over the country. And this festival was, without a doubt, no exception. I had the displeaure of meeting one of these dead 80's rockstars that was performing at this particular festival tonight at a previous date. I won't give away the person in question, but let me say there's a certain *cough*eyeofthetiger*cough* gleem from this guitar players eyes.

And, holy hell, did this guy smell like a tiger took a direct dump right into his spandex leather pants. I mean, seriously dude. With all of that money you've made I would think you could probably afford some soap and deodorant.

But, perhaps not...what the fuck do I know?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 11:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates