QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 30, 2006
4 Day Weekend

So, yea, I'm happy about the upcoming 4 day weekend because I really really need it. And I plan to drink heavily because I need a good long weekend where I don't remember what happened Saturday night come Sunday morning. This doesn't come without a downside or I should say something for me to complain about. Don't pretend you're not surprised by that.

It's Friday and the worst day to work all year is the Friday before a holiday. You don't want to be here and it's usually like a ghost town around this place. Which should make it a whole lot easier but it doesn't. The day just drags on and on and on and on.....

And there's usually the promise of leaving early. Which, in the case of my boss, means about a half an hour early. Wow, a whole half hour? Really? Geeeeeee....thanks Boss!!! Asshole.

But, that's not what really irritates me about today. What really pisses me off is my pig bitch of a coworker and her lack of consideration. There are only really three of us in the office. Me, my boss, and my coworker. And occasionally the bossmans wife comes in to help out - which really means she comes in to fuck things up because she's here so rarely that she can't remember how to do anything when she comes back in. When I request vacation time off from my boss he always tells me to check with my coworker to make sure it's okay with her. Which, is a total bunch of shit - having to ASK my coworker if I can take a day off. It's bad enough that I have to ask the boss but to ask the equally paid (shyea, right) inconsiderate bitch I work with is something else entirely.

This all started way back a month after I started working at this job on my birthday. Coworker and I share the same birthday. Granted, she's a few years older and a few years bitchier than I am but that's not really the point here. So, the coworker takes off her birthday as a vacation day. Not that big a deal right? But, here's the kicker - she is going out all day with Boss' wife - which means that the Boss' wife won't be here to cover for her. Now if this wasn't bad enough I find out the Boss is going to be out most of that day too. So, here I am, working for this company for less than a month, not knowing what the fuck I'm doing or how to do it, by myself in the office on a Monday, on my birthday. Fuck!! It was a day from hell - Happy Fucking Birthday!! So, I suck it up and figure I'm the new kid on the block so I guess this is my initiation. But it really should have been a sign that I will never again have the pleasure of taking advantage of taking any vacation time around a holiday or birthday. And this Fourth of July will be no exception.

I told my coworker about 3 weeks ago that I was toying around with the idea of taking off a few days either before or after the 4th and going down to spend some time with my Dad. Which, was a lie. I didn't really want to go visit my dad but what I intended to do with the time isn't any of the bitch's business. But, in her defense, I dropped the ball and didn't "mark it down in the holy calendar of vacation time". So, I digress to this past Friday. I see her marking stuff in the holy calendar. So, I ask her when she's taking off and she informs me that she is taking off this Thursday, Friday, and next Wednesday. Oh, sweet. I love how I have to ask her if it's okay when I take time off but she doesn't have to tell me dick? Fucking powerhungry asskissing bitch that she is? So, thanks for fucking me out of not being able to take any time before OR after the holiday you fucking vacation time whore.

So, other than that I'm looking forward to having 4 days off in a row. So, I guess I'll stop bitching now.


Hope everybody has a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!! Don't drink too much or eat too much. Eh, screw it. Eat and drink all you want. It's a holiday for fucks sake.

Enjoy!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:09 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates