QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I Can't Bitch....My Life is Over

I had a rant all lined up this morning. I was so ready to start bitching and moaning about this, but now I can't. So, now I'm pissed that I can't be pissed. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyway, I get into work this morning and, of course, my boss is already here. I'm thinking - that dick. He's only here to check up on me, to make sure I'm actually here at 7:30. Asshat. So, I sit down and turn the computer on and do my morning routine of checking the backups to make sure they ran (and it didn't - fuck!! That means that this afternoon I have some 'splainin' to do) and popped the top on my Diet Pepsi. Then I notice that my little heater is gone. That fucker!! He took my heater - AGAIN!! He likes it freezing in here and I'm sitting here shivering wondering where my little heater is.

Then I remember that I have court this Thursday for the dumbesttrafficticketintickethistory ever and I completely forgot. Great!! I want to do court supervision so my already astronomical insurance premiums don't go even higher, but to do court supervision you have to go to traffic school. Now, that totally blows. If you've ever been to traffic school, you know how much those things totally suck ass. It also states that you have to sign up at least 10 days prior to your court date - which is in 2 days so I missed that. Great.

Ok, now here's all the good news. Shocking, I know. Me, the eternal pessimist is giving you the good side of things:

1) My boss actually has an appointment here in the office at 8:00 so it really isn't that strange that he would be here at 7:30. Me, in my infinite paranoia, just believed that he was here to check up on me when he could actually probably not give a rats ass.


2) My little heater is actually sitting on the other side of the copier. He moved it so he could vacuum around my desk - me being the slob that I am. Actually, it's not so much me being a slob - the paper shredder is behind my chair. My boss decided to be a nice guy and empty the shredder for me and little shards of paper got all over the floor so he cleaned up his own mess. I feel like an ass now.

3) The tape backup. It was actually a tape error and not an operator (me) error. We have a bad tape. So, I tell the boss that we need more tapes and a head cleaner and he tosses me his credit card. Which is nice since the last time he gave me his credit card to go and get some office supplies the guy in line behind me at the store stole the credit card. Ok, details. I paid with the credit card, I turned around and walked about 5 steps and realized that I didn't get the credit card back, turned around and walked the 5 steps back to the cashier and the credit card was nowhere to be found. So, I'm not sure who the bigger dipshit in this scenario is - me, for forgetting to get it back or the checkout bimbo that couldn't remember what she did with it so figured that somebody nabbed it. I digress....

4) I call the courthouse about my dumbesttrafficticketintickethistory. I find out that I can not only still get in the supervision and traffic school as long as I drop the paper work off to the courthouse before my courtdate (Thursday) along with $105 (fuck!!!) and admit that I'm a guilty fuck who crossed the turnlane line early. Yes, this is what this dumbesttrafficticketintickethistory is all about. Traffic was backed up and I'm turning left so I crossed the yellow line about 3 car lengths early to get into the turn lane. How fucked up is that? Ok, I did it, whatever. Then, and here's the best part, I can do the traffic school ONLINE!! I don't even have to GO to traffic school. How sweet is that? I can do without paying the $105, but let's just get it over with. My boss even tells me to go ahead around lunch and take some time to go to the courthouse to get it taken care of. If he only knew....

So, let's recap. I was all ready to be a total bitch on my blog here this morning, but then I couldn't find a reason to rant. What the hell is this world coming to? Perhaps I am my own worst bitch enemy.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates