QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, July 14, 2006
Heya Daily Blog Readers

I feel better today. I could actually eat my breakfast of an apple/cinnamon nutragrain bar without it immediately coming back up to haunt me, unlike how I spent all day yesterday. There were times when I just had to say, "When the fuck did I eat corn?". Nevermind. I guess you just had to be there.

My dearest husband is back to work today too. Although, his wonderful, brilliant, brother who is also his boss called him every 2 hours to see if he was well enough to go back to work yet. What the fuck is that all about? Seriously, why would you think he would be better enough to get on a piece of heavy equipment while he's so dizzy he can barely walk to the bathroom every two hours? What a pain in the ass. He finally gave up around 2:00pm.

I'm alone in the office right now, just the way I like it! I love it when I can get into work an hour early and there isn't anybody around to fuck with me, or to give me more crap to do. The unfortunate part is that I just looked at the boss' calendar and he has an appointment, here in the office, in less than 20 minutes. Great. There goes my sanity. Ok, there he is, with his wife (who works here part time) walking in the door right now. Fuck.

I actually wore a dress into work today. Yes, a DRESS. I used to wear dresses all the time. As a matter of fact, there was a time that I didn't own anything BUT dresses and skirts. Those were the days of the nazi corporate environment that I worked in that wouldn't allow you to wear any kind of pants - even the itchy, polyester pant suits that my mother was so fond of in the 70's (sorry mom). And, to top it all off, you weren't allowed to wear any skirts or dresses without the proper hosiery. Which meant that about every 2 days I was off buying more stinking pantyhose. I lived in pantyhose. But, back in those days, I had a huge fat ass and big booming thunder thighs so I actually liked wearing those painfully uncomfortable Legg's Shear Energy (control top, sheer toe - in the silver and blue container? Anyway...). The only downside to not wearing pantyhose is I just know that when the boss gets here he's going to turn the air down so freaking low my panties are going to get frostbite. Great. Just want I wanted. Icicle underwear.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:35 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates