QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, July 21, 2006
Fridays are Hella Cool
...
I forgot to add this.....

Just an update on shit - I like to pretend you really care so amuse me on this one.

You guys aren't commenting!! It makes me feel lonely and unloved - and I'm sure there's probably a very good reason for that. Leave your comments at the door. Even if your lame ass comments completely suck ass, I still wanna hear 'em. And, if you're a real asstrout I'll even block them out (like the stupid bitch that said I have a fat ass - what's that all about?).

What are you guys all up to for the weekend? We're probably going to hang out with friends tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to a 3 year old's birthday party. What do you get for a 3 year old on his birthday? A drool cup? Some pullups? What? Then we're going to see the Singer Chick's band tomorrow night at a place called Chubby Rain (I don't make this shit up people). Looking forward to it. Now, this chickie would definitely go to Hollywood. But the fucktards at American Idol believe that 29 is the oldest a person should be to be a singer. Fuckers.

Sunday, probably recovering from the excessive drinking I plan to do Saturday night. Then Monday, back to fucking work. What are your plans?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We do read your blog and I laugh hysterically because everything you write is exactly what I think. I think we might have been separated at birth.

    Me... going to a Pat Benetar concert in Saratoga, CA on Sunday. Should be fun.

    Keep blogging, you make me laugh.

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Oohhhh....Pat Benetar!! I love her!! I saw her in 1981!!! she was FABULOUS!! Hope she's as good today as she was then because if she is your in for a great show!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw Pat Benetar twice last year and yes, she puts on a GREAT show. I was lucky enough to get to meet her too!

    Have a fun weekend.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates