QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, July 31, 2006
Kohl's Reprieve
...
Oh, I almost forgot to post about this. I must give Kohl's Department Stores a reprieve and take back my earlier suggestion that they suck ass.

Well, they still suck ass but I was amazed that I found the cutest top on sale there ever. I couldn't believe it! I had never ever found something there that I like as much as I like this top.

One top I like a great store does not make, but it's progress.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After your last trip to Kohl's, what even made you go there again. I would have stayed away a lot longer than you did!

     
  • At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:26:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    My dh needed some cheap work jeans. He's a heavy equipment operator and I won't allow him to wear $100 jeans to work. So, he gets cheap $20 ones on sale at kohls and wears those. He told me he would buy me something if I found something I liked. so, I looked.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates