QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, August 10, 2006
I Need a Vacation
...
I really do. I just need to get away for a few days and have a little fun. With my husband. No work, no band, no bullshit. Just some sun, some shopping, some booze, and maybe a little herbage and I'll be doing good. Although, the herbage will be out. No way to do that flying now a days.

I'm going to finally, in the next day or two, order the tickets to fly us to Texas to do all of that and more. My sister lives in Texas, along with most of the rest of my family. My sister's kinda strange like me so we get along great.

Starflower

This is where I'm going on Vacation!! Sister's house. I'm fucking READY!!!

I'm kind of a chicken shit to fly though. Once I'm on the plane and order a drink I'm fine. It's not the flying itself that makes me nervous, it's the fact that just today all over the news is how British authorities thwarted a terrorist plot to simultaneously blow up several aircraft heading to the U.S. using explosives smuggled in carry-on luggage. Great. Just what I needed to hear about on the day I'm looking into buying airline tickets. So just drive you say? Well, it's about an 18 hour drive and with the price of gas these days it would wind up costing twice as much as flying. Besides, I'm only wanting to take off 3 days of work - and by going over Labor day (flying out on Thursday, coming back on Tuesday) it works out perfectly.

I know all my family will be staring at my chest the first two days so there's already two days wasted. So that will give us 3 days after that to finally get down and have some fun!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:52 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates