QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, August 21, 2006
Oxymoron of the Week
...
Happy Monday Bitches!!

Yea, I know. Happy Monday is one of life's biggest oxymorons. Unless, of course, you're either a) old, feeble & retired, b) between 2-5 years old and you don't have to get up and go anywhere or c) a completely insane type A personality that loves your job so much you go in extra early on Monday just because you love to. And I hate those types. They are the worst.

So, this weekend was okay. I mean, it wasn't great. A great weekend would have included winning the lottery on Saturday and being in Hawaii by Sunday. Of course, neither of those things happened so it really was just okay. My hubby helped Singer Chick and Bass Player Guy move a laser hair removal machine onto a truck so they can move it to her new location. Of course, they did come over Saturday night and we did drink heavily. I paid the price for that one Sunday morning, that's for sure. Woke up with a mean ass headache. So, did the ole wake n bake, fell back asleep, and felt better when I woke back up 3 hours later. Yea, I know. Lazy.

I have to stay an hour later at work today because the bitchasscoworkerfromhell is out today. And I'll be leaving an hour late tomorrow because she has to leave early. She's not really a bitchassfromhell, well, sometimes she is, but she is today because I have to work late on a Monday. Asstrout. But, it's all good. My boss told me that I could come in an hour later, but I said no. I think I'll work an extra hour on Monday and Tuesday and leave 2 hours early on Friday. Which would put me right at leaving at 1:30 next Friday. Schweeeeet. Which is great because my husbands final show with his band is Friday. Then he's done with that.

It's been a bittersweet thing about this final show with Delta 32. It's so good for everybody involved that it makes it incredibly sweet. Everybody can move on to the things that they really want to do - which for my husband means getting Bass Player Guy and his friend Jimmy to do what this was supposed to be - a kick ass rock band. For the remaining Delta 32 members it means moving on to do their Christian missionary band after Randi gets back from the UK doing a few Enuff Znuff shows with Chip. I'm still figuring how that is going to motivate him to do a Christian Missionary band, but whatever. I'm just so happy that my husband won't be involved in a band called Delta 32 anyway. I mean, really, what kind of name is that for a band? Seriously weak, dudes.

I did buy a sewing machine yesterday. It's a Singer I got at Walmart for a hundred bucks. It did take me most of last night to figure out how to load the bobbin with thread, and thread the fucking thing. There HAS to be a better way to run a sewing machine than to run the thread thru a mazing jungle of feeders that will undoubtedly make it wind up getting caught up somewhere and causing me serious frustration. And who writes the instruction manuals for these fucking things? Good luck trying to decipher that one. But, by the end of the night I had the thing threaded and took a shirt that I'm sure my husband won't notice is gone, cut it up, and ran some test stitches. And, low and behold the mother fucker works. Who knew? Next step....Altering a few bras so they'll actually fit now. I wonder how bad I can fuck that up?


**Side Note - Anybody see the pathetic attempt by Kevin Federline to actually try to be a performer last night? And I tthought Britney had no talent......
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates