QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 25, 2006
Artificial Intelligence
...
Hey, asstrouts, it's Friday. Just in case you forgot or something. And I get off work today at 1:30! Neener neener neeeeeeeeeennnnnnner!!

Well, I'm no longer a blonde.

I'm more of a.....I dunno, what would you call this?

I guess it's brownish, reddish, goldish, I dunno. Cinnamon, fuck who knows. They don't just call the haircolors brown, black, light brown. It's all shit like Mango, Caramel, Light Caramel, and Monkey Ballsack Brunette. All I know is that my hair isn't yellow anymore. And I actually felt my IQ go up a few notches with every second of the hair dye soaking in. Too bad it's artificial intelligence.

I like it, it feels much more healthier. And I got chastised (see, I'm using new words now that the blonde is gone) by The Singer Chick who did my hair for using shit products. The ends of my hair were so fucking dry that we did wind up cutting off a little more than I wanted to. But, at the rate my hair grows it should all be back by Halloween. And I feel really bad because I freaked out in her chair. Yea, I'm one of "those" that freaks out when I see hair dropping from my head to the floor. Trust me, I look like my brother and my brother is bald so therefore, vicariously through him I know what I would look like bald and, it ain't pretty! I'm thinking that I might have her add a few more blonder highlights (there's some in there, just not a whole lot) and that would be it. Whatdya think?


So, tonight is it. The final show!! Dennis is excited because he loves playing shows, but a little sad today too I think. He's not sad that he's moving on because he's excited about his prospects on that horizon, wherever it takes him - even if it takes him nowhere. It's just that I guess when you work for two years on a project it's a little sad when it's over. Kind of like a relationship. Even though you know it's volatile you still hang in there anyway. Once you're gone you're happy you're gone and you know the reasons why, but you still kind of mourn for what could have been I guess. I don't know if this is what he's feeling or not, but if I were to guess that's the way I would think it.

So, have a great weekend everybody! Don't do anything that you wouldn't normally do (what?).
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sat here wondering for quite some time while reading this why you would have someone take a picture of you while you were taking a picture. Finally I realized you must have been taking a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

    That dumb blondeness you lost must have found its way over to me and stacked itself on top of my own!

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the new color.

    I think a few blond streaks will be nice too.

    Love your blog. You crack me up.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates