QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, August 24, 2006
What Do You Think?
...
Wow, what a stormy Thursday morning!

I left at 6:20 because I knew it would be a rough ride into work in this storm. And, I was right. It wasn't as bad of a drive as I thought it would be - all things considered I actually got to work early by about 15 minutes. And I fully intend on using that to my advantage when I leave work this afternoon. Hey, I'm 15 minutes early, I'm leaving 15 minutes early. That's right!! I don't care. And why don't I care you ask? Because my boss is out all fucking day long taking his daughter back to college so he can't tell me no. And I really don't give two fucks what my coworker thinks. So there.

This is all I saw out my window at one point this morning. And I had my wipers on full blast. My husband, Dennis, got rained out of work today. So, the asshat was in bed, where it's nice and warm, as I got ready for work this morning. I wanted to smoke some herb and climb back into that bed, but noooooo. I have to get up, take a shower, put on contacts, makeup, get dressed and drive in the fucking freakshow of a storm and go to work. It's good he's off today tho. He really needs to work on the acoustic set he's doing at this charity event tomorrow night. He would be fine without the extra time today of working it out, but, it's always nice to have an extra day to prepare. And, with it being his final show with the Jesus freaks he wants to make it a good one.

I actually hemmed my own jeans last night. They could probably stand to be a tad shorter, but I would rather they were a 1/2 an inch too long than a 1/2 an inch too short. But, if they were a 1/2 an inch too short it sure would have come in handy walking through the parking lot at work today.

As you can see, I didn't park across the lot like I usually do. To do that, I would have needed to build an ark first.
...
So, tonight I'm finally going to take the plunge and get my hair highlighted. I'm still not sure what I want. I'm thinking about going a tad darker since it's starting to get later in the year but I'm still undecided. I would like to go with some caramels and gold tones with a little blonde here and there - a little Jessica Albaish before she went so blonde. Come on my opinionated little bloggers (and I know you have an opinion, I have the emails to prove it) and tell me what you think. Or, better yet, find me some pictures of something that sounds like I described. Please?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just did that to my hair....some gold and caramel tones and i love it. i usually have more reddish tones put in but this summer i went lighter.

    but you are right, it is getting later in the season....i think you have time for one last summer color highlight before the winter falls on us!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates