QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 05, 2006
What Happened to Monday?
...
Wow, it's Tuesday. But, at least it's not Monday, right? I wasted Monday. I didn't do a fucking thing. I didn't leave the house, not once on Monday. I needed the recovery time. That's the problem with three day weekends. You start out on Friday night after work and you try to squeeze in everything that you wanted to do since Memorial Day. Only problem is, by Monday you're so wrecked that all you want to do is sleep. And that's exactly what I did. They do call it labor day, but labor is the one thing I avoided. So, when's our next holiday anyway? Thanksgiving? Fuck!! But, this will really piss you off, I get to go on vacation at the end of the month. So there!!

My sister is doing better. She's at home and is resting. Her daughter, son in law and two other grandkids came from North Carolina to visit her so I'm sure that lifted her spirits. Chloe had surgery on Saturday and did very well. So, thankfully, I'm happy to report that they are both doing much better. My sister will need to have plastic/reconstructive surgery on her arm, but, fortunately, there wasn't any nerve, tendon, or bone problems resulting from the attack. But, I think the emotional scars will take much longer to heal.

Going to work today was especially hard since my husband got rained out and was at home when I left. I hate that. It makes me want to play hookey and call in sick and hang out with him all day. But, nooooo...instead I had to drive on rainy roads (again) and haul my ass into work. Then I get the pleasure of going grocery shopping tonight after work because I was too fucking lazy this weekend to get anything done. Got a lot of drinking done, but that's about it! We went to see a friend's band Sunday night, which was cool because he's a good drummer. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed at all with the singer or song selection they were playing at all. Which, kind of sucks considering they are extremely popular and really pack a crowd. Just further proves my theory that most of you dimwits are completely tone deaf and wouldn't know good music if it came and bit you right on your musically inept ass. I mean, seriously. Some of you bought Britney Spears and Backdoor Boys shit somewhere along down the line. Don't even try to deny it!


Well, now that I completely bored your ass reading this shit I'm supposing I should probably actually try to be productive today and get some shit done at work. Any bets on how long that will last? I better start by going and getting massive amounts of caffiene.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad to hear your sister and her dog are better! I did the same thing you did on monday, except I extended it throughout the entire weekend! Hope this week goes well for you!

    donna

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates