QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
EBay Hell
...
So, it's Tuesday. Which means I have four more full days of work before the weekend. Fuck!! I used to count it in hours, but found that way too depressing by Wednesday afternoon. Ok, so right now I'm looking at 67 hours, 45 minutes until 3:30 Friday. See what I mean?

The boss man was here when I got into work at 7:30. Which means it's going to be a very very long day. He doesn't hassle me at all, so it's not like I mind too much. I just hate having to deal with anybody, in person or via phone much before noon. Well, basically after noon too. Anytime really.


I also received notification that my big ass order from Victoria's Secret is in delivery and all things have shipped. It should arrive on my doorstep by sometime tomorrow. I ordered a swim suit for the Dallas trip at the end of the month, a bra, a pair of underwear, and a top. The fuckers better fit because there's only one thing more annoying that having to wait for the shipping and delivery, and that's having to return the shit and wait for your refund.

It's official...I'm an ebayer. Dennis and I put our first action up for bid last night. And it's a doozy. We're selling a butt load of stage lighting truss
(check out my auction here). Of course, there are no bids yet. Hopefully, we can get rid of this crap that's doing nothing but taking up space in our basement. The listing is for way less than what it's worth, but it's okay. We didn't pay for it to begin with - it was given to us by Dennis' brother. He gets a percentage of the money if and when it sells. So, cross your fingers for us dear blog readers. Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

What a pain in the ass listing this stuff was. First, we had to inventory all this shit and take pictures, then post it on EBay's not so friendly sellers posting process. See, I was using a Netscape browser which wouldn't let me enter anything in HTML, then I couldn't figure out how to set a reserve. Total pain in the ass. But, if it sells it'll totally be worth it.

I also picked up the fucking village sticker for my broken down car that I got 3 tickets on already and am going to be getting repaired next month (96 Blazer 4WD - way better in the winter than a Mustang, so it should be worth it to fix). Next step is for Dennis to go and get my registration sticker from the DMV. Lucky him! He's off work today and gets to drive to Woodstock to pick up a sticker for me. It almost makes it worth going into work today, just so I don't have to sit in that God forsaken place waiting to be called up to buy a fucking sticker. Has to be done today, though. I have to take in proof of my updaetd registration and village sticker to the cop shop tomorrow and they'll void the stupid ass tickets.

Wish me luck!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates