QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, September 14, 2006
Bloggers Block?
...
So, what to write about today? I have absolutely no idea. I'm rarely at a loss for words, so I'm kind of in uncharted territory here. Call it Bloggers Block if you will, but for today, let's just swing this mofo.

Absolutely nothing of interest happened yesterday. Could I be becoming, dare I say it, boring? Perhaps I always was but lived in a sea of deep seeded denial.

One interesting tidbit from the Chicago area that I laughed my silly ass off when I heard about it is this: A guy was arrested at O'Hare airport for suspicion of trying to bring a bomb in a bag on a plane. Of course, they had to drop those charges when they discovered it was, in fact, not a bomb but, get this, a penis pump! Yes, that's right. You can't make this shit up. And, here's the kicker, when the baggage checker outer asked him what was in the bag he whispered, "It's a pump." who mistakenly thought he said bomb. He told the police after he was arrested that he whispered it because he was standing next to (get this) his grandmother! Who, I'm sure is mortified at the fact that everybody in the area (and now all of you) know that her grandson has a tiny little penis and is using a device to increase his manhood.


*Note to self: be sure to tell Dennis to leave his pump at home when we go to Dallas in two weeks*

For all you who are trying to lose weight: On a more serious note, one thing that did strike me last night is how we perceive ourselves, mostly physically. That happened as I glanced at the swimsuit pictures from yesterday's entry I thought at first glance that I look fat. Yea, I know. Poor me. It's not that I'm looking for sympathy and, please, don't post here and tell me I'm not fat because I know I'm not. I guess I'm just kind of pointing out that even though you lose the weight and get to goal, and you stay at goal, your weight and body issues don't magically disappear. I think it takes a very very long time, if ever, to not see yourself as a huge piece of whaling blubber anymore. So, the next time you look in the mirror and you see yourself and think that you're fat just think about where you were when you started and where you are now. You might not believe it, but the distortion factor is a real hard thing to shake - even when you reach your goal. Of course, not everybody goes through this except for the silly freaks out there like me (and you know who you are). I guess, as woman, are we ever completely satisfied with our physical selves?

Which brings me to this - many people asked me how the damned freakin' suit (which is a topic I'm really sick of, but still obsessive about) fit in the crotchal region, if it was too tight there. So, without further ado, I will post a picture minus the skirt, which I was too shy to post yesterday. Just so you all know, I'm over it, the fucking thing fits, I'm going to wear it, and I'm going to never mention it ever again. I know what you're thinking - you're saying to yourself right now - thank God, because it's getting annoying.

But, if you didn't want to be annoyed, why are you on MY blog?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE the suit! Even without the skirt.

    I know exactly what you are speaking of regarding body issues. I look in the mirror sideways all the time checking out my gut! I don't have one but I still imagine it will appear again just like that. I don't think I will ever see myself as thin. It is too hard to deal with.

    Cheryl

     
  • At Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The whole penis pump thing reminds me of Austin Powers. "That's not my bag baby". Hee Hee.

    The suit looks great. We are much harder on ourselves than everyone else is so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

     
  • At Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you regarding how we perceive ourselves. I wore a bikini this summer for the first time in years and still see me 25lbs heavier. I just got out my size 4 jeans from last year and thought to myself..no way will those fit. And they do, even a little too big.

    Such is the life of a woman.

    I love the suit!!!!!!!!

     
  • At Friday, September 15, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the suit. Fits perfectly.

    Sunflower1966

     
  • At Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE your blog. You write they way I think.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates