QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, September 18, 2006
Just Another Manic Monday
Heya blog readers. Hope everybody had a nice, safe weekend.

First things first - how about those Chicago Bears! They had a great game yesterday, beating the crap out of Detroit 34 to 7. Wonder how the Lions enjoyed their crow last night. Did they grill it, bake it, or eat it raw? However they did it, I'll bet the points were low, around 7 to be exact - the number of points they scored! Some of you are thinking - what the hell is she talking about eating crow for? For those of you not in the know, the Lions coach guaranteed a Lions victory - and guaranteed they would score at least 40 points. Of course, they had no idea that they would have had to score 40 points just to win, but that's the way it goes. Grossman, if he stays healthy and keeps it up, could turn out to be a great quarterback. But, only time will tell. It's way too early to be dreaming Superbowl dreams, but we'll continue to see how this season plays out.


We had a somewhat boring weekend. Stayed home Friday night, we out with some friends who had a sister in town on Saturday (which was fun), and I didn't leave the house or take a shower on Sunday. Just lounged around on the ole couch watching football. I still need to check in and see how Dallas did last night. I fell asleep before half time.

It's now less than 2 weeks til vacation time! I'm ready NOW. But, I'm going to keep a countdown to vacation on this blog. As of today, there is:

10 Days

until we depart for Texas and the day we leave is also our 5th wedding anniversary. Then, on Saturday while we're in Texas it's my sister and her husband's 39th wedding anniversary. Yes, 39 years they've been married. I think I'm going to ask them how they've kept it together and still appear very happy after all this time. That's certainly something to strive for!

What football team do you root for and how did they do on Sunday?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, September 18, 2006 8:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THE STEELERS and we will find out tonight!!!

     
  • At Monday, September 18, 2006 1:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The G Men and Eli led us to Victory over the Phillies!!! Yay!

     
  • At Monday, September 18, 2006 1:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DA BEARS!!!!

    I too lounged all day Sunday. We had a birthday party for my son on Saturday and I was just so tired from it! Didn't watch football though. I watched the Three's Company marathon on TV Land and then I started watching Season 1 of Rescue Me. I didn't watch it until like the 7th episode in the 1st Season so there was some stuff I missed!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates