QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Short N Sweet
I had to leave early yesterday from work at around 1:15 to go to the fucking Ophthalmoligst bitch from hell, so I have a stack of work sitting here in front of me this morning. Therefore, today's blog will be short and sweet - just like me. Ok, nothing like me. I'm neither short (at 5'6") nor sweet, as you all know by now.

It's not that I had a great time leaving early yesterday. Yes, the weather was beautiful, no I didn't get to enjoy it. My appointment was for 2:45, they requested I get there the standard 15 minutes early so they can have me sign over my first born (little do they know I don't have one and won't be having one so I guess I showed them). They lead me to this little room and they put this yellow crap in my eyes that burned like hell! Then, they lead me to a waiting room. Where I sit. And I sit. And I sit some more. And the bitch of it is they have all these magazines in this waiting room but I can't see shit because of this yellow piss looking stuff they put in my eyes. So, I sat for an hour (no joke) before they lead me to a chair. Then I sat. And sat some more. For about another 20 minutes. So, now it's about 4:00 and I still haven't been seen by a fucking doctor. The doc finally arrives, and I'm not even kidding - she has the English vocabulary of a 2 year old. I can't understand a fucking word this woman says. She looks in my eye for about 2 minutes and hands me a prescription for some salve crap I have to put in my eye every night. Sweet!!!

Vacation Countdown:
9 Days

So, I'm going to get to work here and hope that I can get it all done before hell freezes over. Because, at the rate that fall is coming (it's mid September and the temp right now is 50 degrees), hell is probably going to be freezing over very very soon. Or, at least it'll feel like it.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:04 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates