QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, September 21, 2006
Fuck Me with a Jackhammer
Good God, the drive into work today was so fucking stressful! I was 23 minutes late this morning. It took me a full hour and 15 minutes to drive to work. And it's only 18 miles! If they don't finish all this construction soon, somebody is going to get hurt. Either that, or I'm going to have a heart attack. Don't believe me? You try driving in the Chicago suburbs. That's right, the fucking suburbs. Not the city, not getting into the city, but driving from one shit town to five shit towns Southeast. The problem is so many people have moved to the Northwest Chicago suburbs but they haven't done squat about expanding any highways to get there, or get back. So, we're stuck driving on mostly two lane roads and hoping for the best. All it takes is one dillhole to get into a wreck and fuck the whole thing up. I think it's worse now because of all the fucking kids going to school - meaning a ton of buses that you have to get around. What makes this sad is that the school buses stop every block to pick up kids. Christ, I can remember when I took a bus to school we still had to walk about 1/2 a mile to get to the bus stop and there was only one stop per every 1/2 a mile. Maybe if these spoiled rotten little shits weren't such pansy whiney asses then maybe there wouldn't be such an obesity problem. Make 'em walk a 1/2 a mile. It would probably do their ass sitting on the couch playing video games until all hours some good. And, people, stop having kids! They're making it hell on people who don't have kids and we're constantly inconvenienced by your kids. There's a reason I don't have kids - because they're a pain in the ass! Ok, I know that's all really really stupid and I really don't mean it. Well, not all of it anyway.

On a good day, it takes at least 35 minutes to drive the 18 miles I have to go. Funny, the drive home is a piece of cake compared to the drive in. It usually only takes about 35 minutes to get home. Where the fuck is the logic in that?

Anyway, as you can tell I'm in a very agitated state today and am looking forward to a much needed break from it all. Which I will get in

7 Days

when I'm sitting by my sisters pool, sitting under the waterfall that goes into her pool, and sucking back some nice foofoo drinks in the jacuzzi at night. And I won't be thinking of you motherfucking suckers that are driving in the hell I'm faced with every day while I'm out shopping and having a good time.

Okay, time to sit back, relax, and know that tonight I'll be home at about 4:10 when all the rest of the assholes are leaving at 5:00.

Life is good.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates