QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, September 25, 2006
Is Desperate Housewives Getting Desperate?
What a weekend!! Didn't do much, but had a lot to do if that makes sense.

Got home Friday, exhausted. Last Friday just kicked my ass. I had to deal with cranky ass people all day long and traffic on the way home from work just totally sucked ass. As soon as I walked in the door I informed Dennis we will be having pizza for dinner because the kitchen is closed. Singer Chick and Bass Player Guy came over and we got kinda schnocked so that was fun.

Saturday, we had to take Leo to the vet. He didn't like that so much, but did good. Poor old guy has cataracts, so he's not seeing the best anymore. Which, explains a lot really. I tend to believe he's had vision problems his whole life. But, he still sees pretty good - we played the old catch the popcorn game and he can see well enough to catch them in mid air still. He got all his shots and he's good to go to the kennel on Wednesday. Which, is going to be very very hard. I always cry after I drop him off.

Sunday, watched the Bears game. I almost turned it off in the third quarter, after Grossman's interception. I'm like, well, here they are. The Bears - again. Losing by stupidity. But, to my amazement, they rallied together and got the much needed touchdown late in the fourth quarter to win the game. I'm guessing the Viking are still saying, "What the fuck happened?" since they were leading most of the game. I both love and hate games like this. I love 'em when they win, but hate 'em when they lose. Fortunately, this past Sunday, I was on the winning side.

I decided in the third quarter that if the Bears win, I'm going shopping. If they lose, I'm going to stay home and get drunk. Well, we know what the outcome of the game was so we know what I did after it. I didn't spend a lot, about 75 bucks at Maurice's. I bought a black sweater, a black lacy wrinkly shirt, a camisole to go under it, and a white lace long top - which I intend to wear as a possible cover up for my swim suit. You can't have too many cover ups at 43!! I did wind up shortening the camisole. It was way too long - it actually went past the lace shirt - which didn't look good. I also got 20 percent off of the black lacy shirt because it had a very small rip in the seam. No big deal - I have a sewing machine! Tonight, I'll have to take in the skirt that goes with my new swimsuit. I still haven't done that - being the procrastinator that I am.

Alright - who watched the season premier of Desperate Housewives last night? While it was a very interesting episode with a few funny little bits, it was still pretty lame. I mean, I liked it but wasn't Bree already in a dangerous relationship with a killer? Wasn't this done last season? If I were a betting person I would bet that she will wind up pregnant by this guy (obviously, because she's pregnant in real life) and he'll either be a) killed off; b) go to prison; or c) find a better acting gig. I'm thinking that it'll either be A or B because, frankly, ole Kyle Maclahan (or however you spell it) hasn't had a decent gig after the ole Striptease debacle. Although, he was on Sex and the City for a while so that should have paid a few bills for the dude. The very best and key moment of Desperate Housewives came when Bree had her first orgasm and thought she was having a stroke. Wow, poor woman. What, she's like, over 40 and has never had a real orgasm? Poor pent up, sexually frustrated Bree.

The countdown continues!!
3 Days

Until vacation!! And you won't be seeing my sorry ass on this blog for 6 whole days. And, I know you're saying thank God because this one here is long enough to carry over for 2 weeks.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually thought the ep of DH was pretty good last night. A lot of funny parts. I heard this morning that Marcia Cross is pregnant so I thought the same thing about her turning up pregnant with Satan's spawn on the show. I thought the part where she got turned on by his OCD was hilarious and when she had the big O when he was going down on her.

    I sure hope Mike wakes up from the coma soon. I don't want Susan to get into a relationship with Ian. There's just something about that guy that I don't like.

    The whole thing with Lynette, Tom, and his love child's mom was pretty good too. That woman is something else and don't know what Tom ever saw in her!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates