QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Back from Vacation
And I'm not happy about it. I got into work this morning and there is a stack a mile long with work that has piled up so I'll be spending most of my morning trying to catch up. And it doesn't help that I have a terrible cold.

I don't have time this morning to give the details of my vacation, so I'll wait and tell you all about it tonight for tomorrow's blog when I can share the pictures of the trip.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome home! sorry you don't feel well and sorry about the piles of work.

    we missed you!!

    and it must be nice to be home with Mr. Leo.

    I am curious to know how your sisters arm and spirit are healing? I am sure it was good to see her, and I hope you found her happy and well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates