QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, October 09, 2006
Men's Perogatives
I'm sitting here, staring a a blank page, deciding what to type. The thing about a blank page is that it mocks you. It laughs at you and dares you to type something that can either pass for humor or to inform you of something. I hate that! A blank canvas is always the hardest thing to make come to life.

Speaking of coming to life, the Chicago Bears are now 5 and 0 after a 40 to 7 victory over the Buffalo Bills. It's pretty exciting to be a Chicago Bears fan right now and every Bears fan has the same thing on their minds:

♪♫ We're not here, to start no trouble, we're just hoping for a superbowl shuffle ♪♫

Personally, I think it's way too early to start that little fantasy. I mean, there's still 11 regular season games between now and the playoffs. Which means there's 11 chances for the Bears to fuck up! Alright, who am I kidding? It would take a major natural disaster to stop them at this point. The rest of their games are against opponents that are, shall we say, not worthy? I know, I know. Let's not get cocky at this point. So, they're on a roll, breaking records, and, hopefully, not going to lose their focus any time soon. Because after the last 21 years since they won a Superbowl I think their time is due. But, then again, only time will tell. I'm hopeful.

I still have this incredibly annoying cold, flu, whatever the hell it is. I can't hear a damned thing. As I sit here typing I can't even hear the familiar click click click of the keyboard and it's throwing off my typing timing something fierce! I thought I felt better on Saturday - even felt quit chipper! But, by early evening I was extremely grouchy and hungry (sorry singer chick and bass player guy for witnessing my complete release of sanity) and felt like dog poo. You know, warm and mushy in the head? But, I'm here, at work, wishing I wasn't here, at work. So, really, it's like any other day.

My husband drove me insane this weekend. His 20th class reunion stuff was this weekend. The mixer Friday night, the dinner Saturday night. He intended on going to the mixer, but not the dinner. So, Friday night came and he changed his mind on going to the mixer. Then re-changed it again about an hour after the thing started. So, we went. Then he changed his mind on going to the dinner on Saturday on Friday night - decided he wanted to go. Then Saturday morning came and before work he changed his mind again that he didn't want to go, then called me around noon and told me he did want to go. Then, once he got home from work on Saturday completely changed his mind again and we decided to, once again, not go. This one stuck because we didn't go. Confused yet? Hell, I was there and I'm still fucking confused.

And they say it's a woman's perogative to change her mind. They obviously haven't met my husband.


Side note: I ran my spell checker and the word "perogative" didn't come up so I'm not sure if it's spelled wrong or not. And, guess what? I DON'T CARE!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, October 09, 2006 12:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sue,

    I know you are happily married but I just had to say how beautiful you look in your pictures. Your blog is very interesting and it's nice to see a different point of view. Do you get hit on by a lot of guys now that you lost weight?

    I am 28 and from Florida, currently on my own journey at getting fit again. Weight Watchers has been a blessing both for me and my family.

    Keep up the great work. Also know that you have loyal readers out here on the Net. It stank when you were gone for a whole week and we couldn't read your daily blogs.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates