QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, October 13, 2006
Friday the 13th
So far, this glorious Friday morning, I don't have anything to complain about. Well, I take that back - there's a few things but we'll get to that in a minute.

Traffic was really light this morning thus enforcing my belief that every work day should be a Friday. Of course, if this were true, then Friday's wouldn't be special at all and we would all learn to hate a Friday because it's the only day we actually have to work. Then Friday would become the most hated day of the week instead of what we now call Monday. But, I would be willing to trade working one Friday and hating it, versus a day off on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday....you get the idea.

This morning we have a corporate spy, I mean visitor coming in to discuss their bright, shiny, new, cumbersome, inefficient certificate system. We have our own certificate system written by yours truly and works like a charm. But, being that all corporations have to have control of everything that you do, see, hear, feel, touch and taste while you're at work have a problem with our, how did they put it? Rogue system. So, they're going to try, once again I'm sure, to sell us on their system. Good luck with that boys!

On the down side of the corporate spy, I mean visitor coming is that late yesterday my boss told me and co-worker to flip a coin on who gets to vacuum and pick up the joint. Of course, after he left the office the topic was dropped and co-worker left early. So, me being the nice person I am (go ahead, laugh it up) came in early this morning at 7am instead of 7:30 and did come cleaning in the office. I took out the trash, vacuumed, arranged things.


Well, I have a ton of work today before the corporate spy, er, visitor gets here this morning so I bid you all adieu and have high hopes that you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates