QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, October 12, 2006
Snow in October?
Today was definitely a better morning than yesterday, thank God! With the exception of one thing - this morning, I go to do my blog entry for the day and blogger.com is down. What the fuck? Oh well, it's back up now and that's the important thing.

The bank got all my money squared away and refunded me the $200 bucks they tried to fuck me out of yesterday. So that made me happy! I'm not longer a broke ass bitch. But, still a bitch nonetheless.

Ok, what the fuck is up with all this snow! It's October 12th, not December 12th! I mean, seriously, here's my car about 20 minutes ago:

And here's a picture from 5 minutes ago:

They say it's going to be a warmer winter than normal, but I'm beginning to have my doubts! It's mid October and it looks like January out there.

Fuck! I hate winter! At least it's supposed to warm up to the 60's by Saturday. Welcome to the wonderful world of the midwest!

Lost fans!! What did you think about last night's episode? I found it to be mildly entertaining and very much enjoy any episode where Sawyer is involved. And the kiss with Kate? Interesting. And I just KNEW that Sun had slept with that other guy before the crash. I just didn't know he was in love with her and wanted her to leave Jin. So, who's baby is Sun's anyway? Any takers? And, unless the others have means for DNA testing, not that it would matter much anyway. But, what I found most interesting is that the others have contact with the outside world. What I don't get is that if the survivors are such a threat, why don't the others either leave them alone OR let them be rescued. And WHY didn't the survivors have a few of them set sail on that huge ass sailboat they have to find somebody to rescue them? This show does have more holes than swiss cheese and my husbands old underwear combined, but it's fun to watch anyway.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates