QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, June 13, 2006
An Open Letter to all Fast Food Managers and Rude People in the Drivethru in General

See? I knew I couldn't go a whole day without getting pissy about something.

Mothers, when you have the entire soccer team in your car and you decide to go thru the Burger King drive thru at noon PLEASE HAVE YOUR ORDER READY or, better yet, go inside and place the order. Nothing more rude than making people sit in line at the drive thru so you can order meals (after it takes them 15 minutes to decide what they all want), ice cream and toys for your 10 screaming brats for lunch. Seriously, it took me 20 minutes to get to the drive thru. And why, oh WHY do they trap you in the drive thru? Make an exit so if we decide not to wait for the fuckwads ordering for everybody in their 3 story office building we can get the hell out of there.

Thank you, I think your fries are done.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 1:21 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates