QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, June 08, 2006
Welcome to My Fucking Blog

I'm not an expert blogger so don't expect much ok? But, then again, how much can you expect from a blog titled "Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassles" anyway? And what the hell does this mean? Keep reading.....if you're interested enough....

I probably won't have anything interesting to say and will no doubt use this as a means to completely whine at random about stupid things that nobody cares about. But isn't that what life is all about anyway?I think I really need this as a work day diversion. I work for an insurance company so I don't have to tell you how bored a person can get discussing things like, "I ran over my new Pleasure Master 2000 with my car, is that covered?". You get where I'm going with that.The day has just started so I don't have much to complain about.....so far. But the day ain't over with yet! And I do have a pile of urgent exciting work to do like home declarations, certificates of insurance, and, of course, ignoring a ton of other things I should be doing.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:30 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates