QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 09, 2006
Day 2....What's with the boobs and chicken?

Have you ever been involved in an online community? Maybe a message board, a chat room, or a 12 step program for that constant chronic masturbation thing that has been plaguing you forever - whatever it may be? If you haven't, just go lurk around in one for a while. You'll know where I'm getting with this.

There are certain rules of etiquette involved in online communities. There are also groups and cliques (and, trust me, if you want to get reemed out on a message board, just try to refer to them as the latter) that are involved in just about every online community. You have your leaders, your followers, your idiots, your brains, the ones that have all the answers, the ones that have all the questions, the ones that think they have all the answers but actually have no clue where their assholes actually are (it's located directly under your nose assclown). It's fun to figure out who's who and what their role in their little communities actually are.

My case in point - there are two different communities that I have been taking part in. One, is the Weight Watchers Newbie Board, the other is the Breast augmentation 411 Board. One, obviously, is for losing weight and the other is to help you get bigger boobs *duh* if you haven't already figured that one out.

The Weight Watchers Newbie Board has a lot of posts complaining about how mean people on the boards are as well as threads with people asking for points values and getting their asses chewed out for even asking. You won't find more cattiness than at this site. There are, however, so many benefits and great things about this forum - depending on who's online at any given time. There are a group of certain posters (known affectionately as the Cakies) that are a bit of a cross between total crazy asshats and really cool chickies. I must say it is very amusing to see how riled up hungry people can get about such things. There is another group of women on this site that are exceptionally spiteful. You know what I'm talking about - you've all met the type. The ones that are so frustrated with their sorry little lives and their own body images that they have the need to put down others to make themselves feel good. The chicken wing comes from this sad group of bitchiness that the likes of PMS runs from screaming. Of course, upon seeing my photos they have to point out that I have *ohmygod* flabby triceps. Like you can be 43 years old, lose over 60 pounds and be completely perfect? Of course, none of these bitch club members (known on the boards as the BFF's - which I assume means Bitching Frequently is Fun but in reality means Best Friends Forever. Yes, I know. How pathetic is that?) has the balls to post their own pics because they know that they will in turn be completely ridiculed beyond anything they can put out. So, the chicken wings are a salute to my flabby triceps.

Then there is the Breast Augmentation 411 Board. This board is fantastic, supportive, and full of great (big breasted) women. The funny thing is that you would think that a bunch of superficial (according to some) women that have one thing in common - wanting bigger breasts - would be a lot more cutthroat than a weight loss site. Not so!! You never see women post anything nasty about other members and these women offer support to one another without all the catty bullshit that so many other online communities have. And this is where the boobie tassle part of my blog has come to be.


So what's my point? I have one, I promise. The point is that hungry women are really grouchy and women with fake boobs are happy. I'm not sure exactly what this means but I think it means this: what a great world we would be living in if we could just take the fat out of our big, fat asses and paste it to our chests?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:38 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 09, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Can you actually leave a message on this? I guess so.

     
  • At Monday, June 12, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very observant. I am also a 411 chick and I find that now that I have ginormous breats, I'm not really hungry anymore!!! Suz, you need to find a hobbie other than online chatting!!! I'm kinda takin a break from 411, nice to read your blog, you crack me up..
    shannong

     
  • At Monday, June 12, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops, breasts!!!

     
  • At Monday, June 12, 2006 9:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Suzie! It's Sissy from Bi411! Love your blog so far. I'll be bookmarking it!

    I've been a member of several online communities over the years, and I agree with you totally about the ladies over on the boobie board! They're terrific!

    Can't wait to read more! :o)

     
  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must agree with Anonymous poster above. As trite as it sounds, they are truly just jealous. You are HOT!

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bitchy people like to read bitchy stuff. what's the problem?

     
  • At Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The point is that hungry women are really grouchy and women with fake boobs are happy. I'm not sure exactly what this means but I think it means this: what a great world we would be living in if we could just take the fat out of our big, fat asses and paste it to our chests?"

    Suzi, that is freaking HILARIOUS, thanks for the belly laugh!

     
  • At Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

     
  • At Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is fucking hilarious-- Maybe I will switch to the happy boobie boards cause I'm tired of the grouchy vicicous fat girl (and former fat girl) thing myself.

    Congrats Suzie on your WL!

     
  • At Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates